This section is for importing themes into Workspace. Themes can be
imported only by using theme files ending *.WSS (Workspace Style Sheet). You
can load these with the Import tool (cf. 5.3 Import). This is how you can
import a theme file from your computer:
|Picture 9.65 : Received theme
- Click the Browse button and select the theme file you want to import.
- Click the Next button.
- You can now see the details of the imported file:
- Theme name (A)
- File name (B)
- Date (C )
- Theme file size (D)
- Select the replaced theme drop down menu (E)
- Select from the drop down menu an old theme that you can replace with the
new, imported theme
- You can go back to the previous step by clicking the Previous button, for
example if you want to change the theme that will be imported.
- When you click the Replace button, Workspace will replace the theme you
selected with the new, imported theme.
- Workspace notifies, if the import was successfully completed.
NOTE: Once a theme has been replaced with a new one, it can no longer