|22.214.171.124 Modifying Product Group Features << 5.1.3 >> 5.1.4 Products|
5.1.3 Product Management
|Picture 5.4 : Product management|
Selecting / copying / pasting products
- Select the product by ticking the box at the beginning of the product row
- All products can be selected by clicking the Select all button (b).
- You can copy or move the selected product into another group or into
another place within the group.
- Click the Copy selected products here text (c) in the place where you want
to copy the selected products. The selected products will be added to the
group in the place where you clicked.
- If you click the Move selected products here text (d), the details of the
selected product will appear in one place only. The product moves from its
original place to the new place.
Copy as new
Clicking the 'Copy as new' button in the product row will cause a duplicate of the product to be created. The only difference between the original product and the duplicate is the item code which will have the text "-copy" appended to it. You can now modify the duplicate without affecting the original product in any way.
Clicking the Remove button on the product row removes the product from all the groups.
Removing products from group
You can remove product from a group by clicking the trash can icon in the group list under the product row.
The listed products can be arranged either manually using the arrow buttons (e) or the copy and paste commands or using the Arrange products command (f).
- Select the arranging criteria from the Select field drop down menu: name
(alphabetical), product number, price, creation date, modification date or visibility.
- Select either the ascending (e.g. alphabetical) or descending (e.g.
reversed alphabetical) order from the Select order drop down menu.
- Click the Sort button.