You can receive most of the information with Workspace or from the
ITransact administration site. Fill in the information at the corresponding
fields. Workspace does not mark orders "paid" when using ITransact
payment. Merchant has to check the payment transactions manually in
ITransact's administration site.
|Picture 10.39 : ITransact
Finally, click the ”Accept” button.
- Enter your vendor ID that you receive from the bank in the ”Merchant ID”
- Enter your company or Webshop name in the ”Merchant name” text field. This
text will be shown on the ITransact payment form.
- Tick the box ”Allow ITransact check payment”, if you are accepting
- Tick the box ”Use ITransact credit card payment”, if you want the
customers to be able to settle their invoice with their credit card.
- Tick the box ”Allow EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) transactions”, if you
wish to enable payment acceptance via electronic funds transfer. Funds are
electronically transferred from your customer's bank account into your own. In
order to use EFT, you must have an account with First American Payment
Processing (FAPP), a trusted EFT processor.
- Tick the box ”We accept the following cards” at those credit card names
you want to be accepted as a payment method.
- Clicking the ”ITransact administration site link” takes you to the
ITransact administration site. You can log in with your own ITransact user ID