10.8.6 DIBS Payment Window
You can receive most of the information by registering as merchant in
DIBS. First a contract must be drawn up with DIBS and secondly acquirer
agreements must be drawn up. Merchant agreements with your preferred
Acquirer(s) can be obtained either by ordering them directly from the acquirer
or together with your DIBS subscription. Once you get the merchant data, fill
in the information at the corresponding fields. From DIBS
administration interface setup/virtual terminal -section, make sure 'Unique
ordernumbers is checked' and from Integration/MD5Keys section, make sure
'Perform MD5 control'-is checked.
|Picture 10.45 : DIBS payment window
supports following cards:
- Diners Club
- American Express
- VISA Electron
- In the ”DIBS payment form language” field, select the language used at
DIBS payment window.
- In the ”Basic colour of DIBS payment window” field, select the colour you
wish to be used at DIBS payment window.
- In the ”DIBS merchant id” field, enter the merchant id you have registered
at the DIBS payment service.
- Tick the box ”Use instant capture mode”, if you want order amount
immediately to be transferred from the customer’s account to the shop’s
- In the ”Account number...” field, you can optionally insert your account
number, to separate transactions at DIBS administration. This field is useful,
if more than one merchant using the same merchant id.
- Tick the box ”Use test mode”, if you want to use DIBS Payment Window at
test mode. When in test mode, the transactions are not dispatched to the card
issuer, but are instead handled by the DIBS test module. If you are ready to
publish your service and want to use real account for payment, you must
contact DIBS for approval of your shop.
- In the ”MD5 hash key1" enter the key 1 you see at DIBS administration. Its
used for calculating 1st part of MD5 control hash returned from DIBS.
- In the ”MD5 hash key2" enter the key 2 you see at DIBS administration. Its
used for calculating 2nd part of MD5 control hash returned from DIBS.
Before going live with your shop, DIBS should receive confirmation from
your acquirers that the merchant agreements have been approved.Next you just
send an e-mail to support(at)dibs.dk or support(at)dibs.se and your shop will
be listed at www.dibs.dk. Read more about getting online with DIBS payment at