Here you can define shipping methods, from which the customer can
choose. Each shipping method is located on its own row.
Creating and editing
|Picture 10.55 : Shipping Settings
Finally, click the Accept button.
- In the "Add new shipping method" form enter an unique name to identify the
new shipping method and push the "Accept"-button.
- Another row for new shipping method will appear on the tab.
- Enter the Code, Name, Description of the new shipping method.
- Here you have a link to delivery cost editor in order to adjust delivery
- Tick the ”Active”- box if you want the given shipping method to be in use.
If the shipping method is temporarily out of use, untick the box and the
shipping will not be displayed in the Webshop. Also tick ”Intra/Extra”- boxes,
if you want shipping method to be either external or internal or both.
External shipping methods will be used in the Webshop. Internal shipping
methods however will be used in Administration Interface only.
- Using ”Move” icons you can change the shipping methods order sequence
selection for how they appear in the Webshop.
- If you want to remove a shipping method permanently, click the waste
basket button on the right hand side of the row.
- If you want the shipping cost to be shown in the shipping method menu,
tick the box ”Display cost at shipping method menu”. Type the text that will
appear before the price in the ”Title” field.
- If you want the VAT on the shipping cost to be shown in the shipping
method menu, tick the box ”Display VAT at shipping method menu”. Type the text
that will appear before the VAT in the ”Title” field.