|6.2 Tools << 6.2.1 >> 6.3 Settings|
6.2.1 ExportWith the Export tool you can export orders from Workspace into CSV-file. Orders export is carried out in total 3 steps.
|Picture 6.13 : Order selection|
- Start exporting orders by selecting first statuses of orders you want to
load into CSV-file. If no statuses selected, all orders will
- Also you can select orders from certain period of time. Select Period
start and Period end. If Period end not selected, then its
considered to be current date. If Period start not selected,
then its considered to be date of first order made. If time period not
specified at all, then it will be ignored.
- Select delimiter for CSV-file to separate order
|Picture 6.14 : Order information to be included into CSV-file|
- Here you must select order information to be included into csv-file. This
info consists of order questions you have defined in "Customer questions"
- Click "Select all"-button, if you want to include all columns into
- Click "Clear"-button to clear boxes checked.
|Picture 6.15 : Export orders|
Here you can see amount of orders selected. Click "Export orders" link for downloading CSV-file with orders data.
Exporting is not possible in Small Business Edition.