8.1.1 Coupons List / Search
With Coupons list/search you can view and search coupons. Every coupon
has a row in the coupon list and up to 20 coupons per page may be displayed.
Initially coupons are sorted by id in descending order. The form has buttons
to perform search according to values of filled fields, create new coupons and
export search result to a csv-file. The navigation bar allows to navigate
between pages of search result. By clicking on the headers of the columns you
can sort the coupons in the ascending or descending order.
|Picture 8.1 : Search coupons
The list has the following
Id. An unique numeric identifier for the coupon. Clicking
the id opens the coupon editing tab.
Group. Name of the group the coupon belongs to.
Name. Name of the coupon given at generation.
Code. An unique code assigned to coupon at
Type. Type of coupon - single or multi-usage.
Generated. Date of creation assigned to coupon at
Expires. Last date of coupon's validity.
Used. Date of coupon usage.
Given. Coupon is given to a specified subject.
Given to. Identificator of the subject, to whom the
coupon was given.
Rule. Discount rule of the coupon.
Itemcode. An identificator of coupon for external
Min sum to activate. Minimal sum of order for coupon to
Min sum after activation. Minimal sum of order that
should remain after coupon activation.
Product codes. Itemcodes of products this coupon applies
to. If this field is empty, coupon applies to all products.
- If you leave a field blank/not selected, Workspace will not take that
information into account when searching coupons.
- You may enter partial expressions into search fields (except date
- Click the Search button or 'Enter' on keyboard and Workspace will list all
the coupons that meet the criteria.
- If there are more than twenty coupons that meet the criteria, they list up
in more than one page.
- You can also set ordering criterion by clicking one of the column
- A small triangle will appear beside the selected criterion to show the
ordering direction. Click the column header again to reverse the